Are wireless devices making us ill? Join Dr. Joel Moskowitz, Director of the Center for Family and Community Health, U.C. Berkeley School of Public Health, and other experts to learn about the current scientific research regarding electromagnetic frequencies and their impact on biological systems. Panelists will discuss links to autism, cancer, infertility, effects on wildlife, as well as best practices with cell phone safety and wi-fi precautions. Dr. Victoria Dunckley will discuss her new book “Reset Your Child’s Brain” and the effects of screen time on sleep, behavior and mood disorders.
Wireless Technology and Public Health:
Health and Environmental Hazards in a Wireless World: See Flyer
Date: Saturday October 10, 2015
Time: 9am – 1:00pm
Location: Mountain View Center for Performing Arts 500 Castro Street, Mountain View California
Sponsored by: Santa Clara County Medical Alliance Foundation
Seating is limited. Tickets cost $12 — To order online – http://www.mountainview.gov/depts/cs/mvcpa/subsite/events/wireless_technology_and_public_health.asp
- Dr. Joel Moskowitz, Director of the Center for Family and Community Health, U.C. Berkeley School of Public Health, associate producer of the movie „Mobilize‰ˇ, will discuss new research related to wireless technology, public health and policy
- Dr. Victoria Dunckley, award-winning child psychiatrist and author of Reset Your Child’s Brain, will discuss the identification and management of screen-time’s physiological effects on mood regulation, cognition, sleep, and behavior in children.
- Dr. Martin Pall, Professor Emeritus School of Molecular Biosciences, Washington State University, author of numerous scientific papers on oxidation and inflammation, will discuss cellular mechanisms of action for adverse bioeffects of wireless devices on the human body
- Dr. Toril Jelter, Pediatrician and General Practitioner who treats children and adults with electrohypersensitivity will discuss her clinical experience with autism and behavioral changes related to Electromagnetic radiation
- Dr. Suruchi Chandra, Harvard trained Integrative Psychiatrist who will discuss research related to microwave EMF in addition to other toxic exposures on developmental abnormalities and how to minimize your EMF exposure.
- Peter Sullivan, founder of Clear Light Ventures, Silicon Valley engineer and computer scientist who will discuss his personal family experience with autism spectrum disorder and how he improved the health of his family through EMF reduction.
- Katie Singer, author of An Electronic Silent Spring, will speak about EMF regulation and affects on wildlife.
- Loretta Lynch, one of California’s most influential lawyers and former President of the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC). She served the CPUC through California’s energy crisis fighting manipulation of energy sellers. She will discuss the smart meter corruption issue at the CPUC and policy update.