The EMF Safety Network has been instrumental in helping California utility customers avoid smart meters on their homes. Our current work includes intervening at the California Public Utility Commission (CPUC) to obtain a no cost right to retain or restore the analog utility meters, and community opt out.
We are also continuing to pursue accountability of the CPUC for addressing the health, safety and environmental impacts of smart meters. To date, they have deferred the determination of safety to the FCC. Read more about our Legal Work. Our work is supported by donations from people like you, who care about this issue.
Three ways to donate:
1. Donate online- click on the Donate button. (Online donations are not tax deductible)
2. Send a check payable to EMF Safety Network PO Box 1016, Sebastopol CA 95473.
3. If you want a tax deduction and are donating $100 or more- make your check payable to EON and mail to EMF Safety Network PO Box 1016, Sebastopol CA 95473. The EMF Safety Network is a sponsored project of the Ecological Options Network (EON) a 501 (c)(3) not-for-profit organization. They only process donations of $100 or more for tax exempt status.
Direct questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org 707-824-0824
Thank you for your support!
FLOW FUNDING: Thanks to the flow funding circle, the EMF Safety Network was able to offer mini-grants to visionaries doing extraordinary work in the EMF awareness field in 2012.
2012 EMF Safety Network Flow Funding Recipients:
- Bioinitiative Report 2
- Cellular Phone Task Force
- Center For Electrosmog Prevention
- Collaborative on Health and the Environment CHE-EMF
- Dental Amalgam Mercury Solutions (DAMS)
- EMR Policy Institute, Inc.
- Land Paths
- Maine Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
- Microwave News
- Naperville Smart Meter Awareness
- San Francisco Neighborhood Antenna Free Union
- Serge Andre Jones
- Stop Smart Meters
- Take Back Your Power film
- Your Own Health and Fitness
- WEEP Initiative
- Windheim Environmental
- We were also able to help several individuals who have significantly contributed to raising awareness about EMF and RF safety.