Read smart meter health complaints
Use corded landlines
Find trailers, and watch the documentary smart meter movie.
Wireless radiation threatens birds, bees, and butterflies
- PG&E Customers Getting Fees Reversed as CPUC Endlessly Delays Smart Meter “Opt Out” Decision | Stop Smart Meters! on CPUC delays smart meter opt-out case for the fifth time
- Michael Rogers on Commentary by Blake Levitt
- Roy on Safety Tips
- craig on Use Corded Landlines!
- Toxi Com on Fires prompt removal of 175,000 smart meters in Canada and Oregon
- Farrell Winter on We agree with San Bruno: Remove CPUC President Peevey
- Arizona on Fires prompt removal of 175,000 smart meters in Canada and Oregon
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Another great video from Jerry Day, who offers his current advice on tackling utility smart meter problems. His advice- continue to refuse the meters, refuse the fee opt outs and keep detailed records of your health since installation. He encourages … Continue reading
In California you can now rid your home of a smart meter. That’s good news. However PG&E is imposing fees to do so. That’s the confusing news. The facts about the FEES: Besides being arbitrary, punitive and likely illegal, they … Continue reading
Jake Reilly, a college student gave up his cell phone and computer for 90 days. No texting, facebook, email, twitter etc. What he learned changed his life. He writes, “Everything was so much simpler, I had relationships with people, not … Continue reading
Environment and Human Health, Inc. (EHHI) released a cell phone environmental report calling for tougher standards to regulate cellular technologies—especially for children and pregnant women. EHHI reviewed hundreds of peer-reviewed studies that examined the potential health threats associated with cellular … Continue reading