This is one of the best TV news coverage on wireless risks for children. I apologize for the ad, but the video is worth waiting for. The commentary by the newscasters is great. Watch till the end, and hopefully the video won’t be changed or removed. Already the script has a disclaimer by the school system.
- Cell Phones Causing Autism | Mill Creek Chronicle on Can cell phones cause autism?
- admin on Maternal Exposure to Magnetic Fields During Pregnancy in Relation to the Risk of Asthma in Offspring
- K on Sedona residents speak out against smart meters
- Ron on Manager comes unglued at protest of electricity disconnect
- Molly Sanderson on Maternal Exposure to Magnetic Fields During Pregnancy in Relation to the Risk of Asthma in Offspring
- Jean Mencik on Smart Meters: Forced Installation, Energy Usage and Higher Bills
- Electromagnetic Fields (EMF): Are the Dangers for Real? Return2Health on Smart Meter Questions