Can you BRAG about your city?
Dr. Magda Havas has initiated a Global EMF Monitoring project, calling for volunteers to measure EMF’s in their city. So far there are almost 200 volunteers from 16 countries. Here’s short breakdown of what’s required of volunteers.
- You will need to either have or purchase a Safe & Sound Pro RF meter (either Pro I or Pro II) available at www.slt.com . If you volunteer for the Global EMF Project they will give you a discount code.
- You will be measuring at 4 corners of 5 main intersections in your city which will take about 2 hours. Because this is a science project, it’s important to follow these instructions carefully.
- Watch this video below for how to measure a location.
4. When you’re measuring people might ask you questions about what you’re doing. You can give them this fact sheet which will explain why you are measuring and help to educate people.
5. To learn more details about this project go to their website at globalEMF.net and if you would like to volunteer please send a quick email to: info@globalEMF.net