Dr. Magda Havas presents this short video to illustrate the difference between “cherry picking” science and falsification or finding the “black swan”. She writes, “Some scientists are criticized for cherry picking their studies when in fact they are falsifying a hypothesis. Falsification, a concept coined by Sir Karl Popper (philosopher of science), is one of the methods that differentiates science from other forms of acquiring knowledge.”
- Sign this petition to US Senators to reject President Obama’s nomination of Thomas Wheeler to head the FCC
- Cindy Sage Challenges the “Smart” in LADWP’s “Smart” Grid
- Smart Meter Harm in Port St. Lucie Florida
- CALL TO ACTION: Reject Obama’s Wheeler to head the FCC
- Professor Olle Johansson Warns of Wireless DNA Damage
- Are EMF’s Affecting Your Health?
- BC HYDRO Cuts Power for Refusing a Smart Meter: CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT ANNOUNCED
- Pepco lied, just like PG&E
- San Diego Earth Day Fair
- “Take Back Your Power”- a Sebastopol success!
- Advocacy Support
- Contact us
- Legal Work
- Safety Tips
- Smart Meters
- Stay Informed
- Take Action!