- Sign this petition to US Senators to reject President Obama’s nomination of Thomas Wheeler to head the FCC
- Cindy Sage Challenges the “Smart” in LADWP’s “Smart” Grid
- Smart Meter Harm in Port St. Lucie Florida
- CALL TO ACTION: Reject Obama’s Wheeler to head the FCC
- Professor Olle Johansson Warns of Wireless DNA Damage
- Are EMF’s Affecting Your Health?
- BC HYDRO Cuts Power for Refusing a Smart Meter: CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT ANNOUNCED
- Pepco lied, just like PG&E
- San Diego Earth Day Fair
- “Take Back Your Power”- a Sebastopol success!
- Advocacy Support
- Contact us
- Legal Work
- Safety Tips
- Smart Meters
- Stay Informed
- Take Action!
Category Archives: schools
A UK advocacy group, Wifiinschools.org.uk has recently published ‘Safe Schools 2012′. Medical and Scientific Experts Call for Safe Technologies in Schools. Introduction: “More Medical Associations, medical doctors and scientists, many of whom work on the biological effects of wireless technologies, … Continue reading