- Sign this petition to US Senators to reject President Obama’s nomination of Thomas Wheeler to head the FCC
- Cindy Sage Challenges the “Smart” in LADWP’s “Smart” Grid
- Smart Meter Harm in Port St. Lucie Florida
- CALL TO ACTION: Reject Obama’s Wheeler to head the FCC
- Professor Olle Johansson Warns of Wireless DNA Damage
- Are EMF’s Affecting Your Health?
- BC HYDRO Cuts Power for Refusing a Smart Meter: CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT ANNOUNCED
- Pepco lied, just like PG&E
- San Diego Earth Day Fair
- “Take Back Your Power”- a Sebastopol success!
- Advocacy Support
- Contact us
- Legal Work
- Safety Tips
- Smart Meters
- Stay Informed
- Take Action!
Category Archives: EMF
Posted by Dr. Louis Slesin: De-Kun Li, an epidemiologist at Kaiser Permanente in Oakland, California, has a new paper out showing that EMF exposures in the womb are linked to an increased risk of childhood obesity. “Maternal exposure to high … Continue reading
This video by pianist and composer Serge Andre Jones illustrates the electronic soup we are consuming daily. Click for more info on the artist. Here’s the translation in English. My name is Thérèse Cash. I prepare and sell delicious homemade … Continue reading
From a San Francisco Bay Area, California KTVU news special report: Health and science editor John Fowler investigated wireless health risks stating “the amount of microwave radiation these devices emit is so high- it’s illegal in many countries”. Dr. Magda … Continue reading
Open Letter from the City of Chino Hills to: California Public Utilities Commission, Past and Present Members Board of Directors, Southern California Edison Governor Jerry Brown SUBJECT: TEHACHAPI RENEWABLE TRANSMISSION PROJECT IN CHINO HILLS I write this letter on behalf … Continue reading
By: Nancy Evans, BS, Health Science Consultant Autism was once a rare diagnosis. Today it affects 1 in 110 children and 1 in 70 boys. Ultrasound was once a rare medical procedure, reserved for high-risk pregnancies. Today ultrasound is routine … Continue reading
Maternal Exposure to Magnetic Fields During Pregnancy in Relation to the Risk of Asthma in Offspring De-Kun Li, MD, PhD; Hong Chen, MPH; Roxana Odouli, MSPH Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. Published online August 1, 2011. doi:10.1001/archpediatrics.2011.135 Objective To determine whether … Continue reading