- Sign this petition to US Senators to reject President Obama’s nomination of Thomas Wheeler to head the FCC
- Cindy Sage Challenges the “Smart” in LADWP’s “Smart” Grid
- Smart Meter Harm in Port St. Lucie Florida
- CALL TO ACTION: Reject Obama’s Wheeler to head the FCC
- Professor Olle Johansson Warns of Wireless DNA Damage
- Are EMF’s Affecting Your Health?
- BC HYDRO Cuts Power for Refusing a Smart Meter: CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT ANNOUNCED
- Pepco lied, just like PG&E
- San Diego Earth Day Fair
- “Take Back Your Power”- a Sebastopol success!
- Advocacy Support
- Contact us
- Legal Work
- Safety Tips
- Smart Meters
- Stay Informed
- Take Action!
Category Archives: Environment
In California, Pacific Gas and Electric (PG&E) uses two types of antennas to relay and collect data from smart meters. The smart meters themselves use a mesh network system that transmits pulsed RF radiation sending data from meter to meter. … Continue reading
This video by pianist and composer Serge Andre Jones illustrates the electronic soup we are consuming daily. Click for more info on the artist. Here’s the translation in English. My name is Thérèse Cash. I prepare and sell delicious homemade … Continue reading
The American Academy of Environmental Medicine (AAEM) has adopted a resolution calling for a halt to wireless smart meters. The text of the resolution is below. (link to AAEM Resolution on letterhead) This represents the first national physician’s group to look … Continue reading
On January 11, the EMF Safety Network filed a lawsuit in California Superior Court against the City of Sebastopol, Verizon, and Crown Castle alleging the City’s decision to approve a 4G cell tower expansion was in violation of a California … Continue reading
Sage Associates recently published “An Assessment of the EPRI Technical Report An Investigation of Radiofrequency Fields Associated With the Itron Smart Meter – Richard Tell Associates, Inc., December, 2010 by Sage Associates, November 11, 2011″ The Electric Power Research Institute … Continue reading