“Take Back Your Power” a documentary film on smart meters has won an AwareGuide Viewers Choice Award for top transformational film of 2013.
“A Transformational film” according to AwareGuide founder and CEO, Gary Tomchuk, “seeks to inspire the movement of society towards ideals, values and practices that create a better world for everyone. They focus on solutions for subjects such as: Consciousness, Environment, Health, and Social Issues.”
The Viewer’s Choice Award winners were selected by over 15,000 people from more than 50 countries that voted. The voting was very competitive with the top films changing the lead several times. With the close voting and some technical challenges both Take Back Your Power and The Ghosts in Our Machine have been awarded the Viewer’s Choice Award. More information. Congratulations Josh Del Sol, film maker!
the lines you remember
A tag line is an automated saying at the end of an email. What started as a spoof on the familiar email tag line, “Sent from my iPhone” has become very creative way to educate about EMF safety. Some examples below:
- Sent from my wired computer
- Sent from my hardwired computer with all wireless functions turned OFF
- This email sent from my wired, non-bee-killing, computer
- Body pollution. Reduce yours. Consider 1st-hand and 2nd-hand exposure before generating wireless radiation.
- #PracticeSafeTech do it WITH wires
- Sent from my hard-wired computer (with Ethernet cable and DSL modem), and airport card disabled.
- “Sent from my iPhone – a cancer-causing device! Practice Safer celling. Text or email instead! Or just break free. Your brain and body will thank you.”
- Sent while sitting in front of my old land line phone, next to my incandescent light bulb pole lamp, inside my no dish antenna, non microwave, WiFi free, analog powered home, loving every minute of my RF-free life style.
- Sent from my iPhone synched with my iPad connected to Ultra-wi-fi via DAS and the smart meter on YOUR home, while snuggled under my cruelty live-plucked down comforter resting upon my endangered white tiger laptop case sipping panda milk and eating chocolate covered monarch butterflies
Join protests for wireless safety in SF bay area! Thurs. January 9!
Greet new FCC chair- wireless industry leader Thomas Wheeler with a mass funeral. People will be wearing black, carrying a coffin and reading the names of brain tumor victims.
Bring signs, friends, a trumpet, kids. Wear black! Protests held at two locations:
11:00 am in Mountain View at the Computer History Museum – 1401 N. Shoreline Blvd.
5:30 pm in Oakland at the Preservation Park Niles Hall at 1233 Preservation Park Way
Sponsored by: California Brain Tumor Association and Stop Smart Meters! Questions call 925-285-5437 or 360-201-3959 http://stopsmartmeters.org/2014/01/03/fcc/
From Stop Smart Meters!
Due to popular demand, Stop Smart Meters! has created warning stickers to spread awareness about the hazards of ‘smart’ meters and other wireless technology. Much appreciation goes out to Zavier Cabarga for the design work.
What you don’t know CAN hurt you! By raising awareness with these visible and bold stickers, we hope to encourage people to take action to make their families and communities safer, and stand up for their rights.
The stickers are printed on high quality vinyl. They are easy to peel, scratch-proof, weather-proof, sun-proof, and last outdoors for 3-5 years.
Disclaimer: It is your responsibility to ensure that you affix these stickers in a legal and safe manner. Stop Smart Meters! is not liable for any misuse of these stickers.
For sizes, cost, and ordering information go to: http://stopsmartmeters.org/2013/10/09/stick-it-to-the-man-stop-smart-meters-launches-smart-meter-and-wireless-warning-stickers-order-yours-today/
Take Back Your Power film is now available to watch online!
Click here to Watch Take Back Your Power
Here’s their latest trailer on surveillance.