- Sign this petition to US Senators to reject President Obama’s nomination of Thomas Wheeler to head the FCC
- Cindy Sage Challenges the “Smart” in LADWP’s “Smart” Grid
- Smart Meter Harm in Port St. Lucie Florida
- CALL TO ACTION: Reject Obama’s Wheeler to head the FCC
- Professor Olle Johansson Warns of Wireless DNA Damage
- Are EMF’s Affecting Your Health?
- BC HYDRO Cuts Power for Refusing a Smart Meter: CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT ANNOUNCED
- Pepco lied, just like PG&E
- San Diego Earth Day Fair
- “Take Back Your Power”- a Sebastopol success!
- Advocacy Support
- Contact us
- Legal Work
- Safety Tips
- Smart Meters
- Stay Informed
- Take Action!
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Try to install a Smart Meter in Sebastopol and you could get a $500 fine. The Sebastopol City Council unanimously adopted an ordinance banning Smart Meter installation in Sebastopol yesterday. They also adopted a resolution asking the California Public Utilities … Continue reading
Sebastopol has asked for a moratorium on Smart Meters twice. The California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) is currently evaluating a Smart Meter opt-out program that includes communities. However, recently PG&E has been installing Smart Meters in Sebastopol. Do you want … Continue reading
The following is a letter sent to the Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD) from Martha R. Herbert, PhD, MD regarding wireless installations in LA schools. TO: Los Angeles Unified School District FROM: Martha R Herbert, PhD, MD RE: Wireless … Continue reading
Sacramento Municipal Utility District (SMUD) will host a workshop about the specific concerns and issues related to their Smart Meters, including: health, safety, privacy and billing accuracy. This is in stark contrast to last year when SMUD directors were caught … Continue reading
In January, EMF Safety Network filed an Opening Brief and a Reply Brief in the CPUC Smart Meter opt-out proceeding. The opening brief provides a good summary of the issues from the customer’s perspective. We recommend the CPUC: 1) Allow residential … Continue reading
Wellington, a company contracted by PG&E, is installing Smart Meters in Sebastopol despite the fact that Sebastopol has asked for a moratorium twice; that Sebastopol council supports a Smart Meter community wide opt out; and that the CPUC has a … Continue reading